Monday, September 21, 2009

ARC

Since school has started I have been working out at the recreation center. It has many positives that include the layout and the variety of games and excerices available. I think the staff does a great job with helping students with the proper technique and workout programs. On the other hand, I feel that some of the equipment is old and could use an upgrade. There are only two bench presses and one squat rack throughout the facility. The treadmills are starting to wear down and the cable machines could use some maintenance. Hopefully the University can address some of these problems with the ARC.

2 comments:

  1. I think the ARC is a great facility on our campus. And I agree with you when you say that they do a good job helping students out with workouts. I also agree that some aspects of the ARC can be upgraded and some machines can be added. During certain parts of the day it is literally impossible to get a good workout in with the small space there is to work out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way. I use the arc as much as possible and I feel the equipment is just fine. Other than a little wear and tear, and they always seem to be fixing the treadmils. I rather run outside anyway, but the arc has plenty things to do. Another game I like to play at the arc is pickle ball. Although they couldn't find the equipment the last time I wanted to play it is a fun game. I hope they will have it next time or I might be A little un happy.

    ReplyDelete